Address: 15847 E. 8 Mile Rd., Eastpointe, MI 48021
- Monetary Donations: Please click on the DONATE link at the top of this page to contribute using PayPal, or mail donations to: Pregnancy Aid Detroit, PO Box 36935, Detroit, MI 48236-0935. If using a donor-advised fund to make a charitable contribution such as through Vanguard, Fidelity Investments, etc., please note our complete name is Pregnancy Aid, Inc. of Eastern Wayne County with our federal tax identification number (EIN) of 23-7377830. We also accept Venmo: Search for Pregnancy Aid@Pregnancy-Aid.
We gladly accept and appreciate the following types of material aid donations:
- Please call first before making a material aid donation. Our needs for baby items change frequently, and our space is limited. 313-882-1000 office 313-919-8124 text – after hours
- Baby Items: As of Winter 2023, we need: winter baby clothing, size 9 – 12 months (boy/girl, new/gently used); size 1, 2, 4 & 5 diapers; baby bottles; walkers; bouncy chairs; winter coats for babies.
- Visit our Amazon Wish List to have needed items shipped directly to Pregnancy Aid Detroit. https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/32K02QX7D1KS8?ref_=wl_share
- Maternity Clothes: Winter: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (new/gently used) We especially need leggings! We also take women’s coats.
- Food: We give emergency food to moms in need.
- peanut butter – 16 oz bottles (no glass)
- jelly – squeeze bottles preferred (no glass); no more than 20 oz size.
- shelf-stable milk
- Prayer! Always needed! Please pray daily for us and our moms & babies!
If you would like to volunteer, we greatly appreciate any and all help offered! You can become a trained counselor, or just come to donate your time helping to sort items, answer the phone, and greet clients! Please call and let us know how you’d like to help!
Call: 313-882-1000 Text: 313-919-8124