Address: 15847 E. 8 Mile Rd., Eastpointe, MI 48021
- Monetary Donations: Please click on the DONATE link at the top of this page to contribute using PayPal, or mail donations to: Pregnancy Aid Detroit, PO Box 36935, Detroit, MI 48236-0935. If using a donor-advised fund to make a charitable contribution such as through Vanguard, Fidelity Investments, etc., please note our complete name is Pregnancy Aid, Inc. of Eastern Wayne County with our federal tax identification number (EIN) of 23-7377830. We also accept Venmo: Search for Pregnancy Aid@Pregnancy-Aid.
We gladly accept and appreciate the following types of material aid donations:
- Please call first before making a material aid donation. Our needs for baby items change frequently, and our space is limited. 313-882-1000 office 313-919-8124 text – after hours
- Baby Items: As of May 2022, we need: summer baby clothing, size 0 – 12 months (boy/girl, new/gently used); size 4 & 5 diapers; baby board books; stuffed animals (a little bit bigger than beanie baby sized); walkers; bouncy chairs.
- Maternity Clothes: Summer: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (new/gently used)
- Food: We give emergency food to moms in need.
- meats – canned tuna and canned chicken
- vegetables – canned corn, canned peas, and canned green beans
- peanut butter – 16 oz bottles (no glass)
- jelly – squeeze bottles preferred (no glass); no more than 20 oz size.
- Kraft style macaroni and cheese boxes
- canned soups
- Prayer! Always needed! Please pray daily for us and our moms & babies!
If you would like to volunteer, we greatly appreciate any and all help offered! You can become a trained counselor, or just come to donate your time helping to sort items, answer the phone, and greet clients! Please call and let us know how you’d like to help!
Call: 313-882-1000 Text: 313-919-8124