If you would like to make a donation, please call us, email us, or send it to us!
Address: 17325 Mack Avenue, Detroit, MI 48224
We gladly accept and appreciate the following types of donations:
- Maternity Clothes: Gently used or new maternity clothes.
- Baby Items: Any and all gently used and especially new, baby items (diapers, clothes, layette items, burp cloths, etc.).
- Monetary Donations: Monetary donations help keep up the equipment, pay for the location, and other items necessary for operation and especially items needed for our clients.
- Prayer! Please pray daily for us and our clients!
If you, your church, or your group would like to host a Baby Shower for the women who come to Pregnancy Aid, we highly appreciate it! Call us to schedule a baby shower, and we will give you listings of items needed, and help you to plan and have a wonderful baby shower!
If you would like to volunteer, we greatly appreciate any and all help offered! You can become a trained counselor, or just come to donate your time helping to sort items, answer the phone, and greet clients! Please call and let us know how you’d like to help!
Items Currently Needed
Although we receive many generous donations, sometimes we run in short supply for certain items at various times of the year. If you can help with the following much-needed items, we would really appreciate your help!
Following is a list of items we currently are in short supply of at Pregnancy Aid:
- Baby Clothes, gently used or new: 0-3 mos., 3-6 mos, and 6-9 mos.
- New or gently used baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, bouncy seats, exersaucers, etc.)
- Diapers – all sizes, especially 1s and 3s
- Maternity clothes, all sizes, gently used or new